Friday, September 16, 2005

Webshop prices



I'll be updating this post as I get more experiences with different web shops.

Play.com


Cheap prices -- no send fees -- shitty selection of poker books.

I got my Super System here for 23.99e (should have bought in pounds to save 2e, dumbass).
I placed my order on Monday morning.
At night between Mon and Tue at 04:57am I got a "Your order has been posted" email.
At Wed they charged the money out of my bank account (used Visa Electron).
At Fri morning, I picked the book from my local post office in near mint condition.

Great Play.com info in Finnish:
http://vanamo.net/play/


Amazon US
22:29 <> paljonko oli lähetyskulut?
22:29 <> amazonista tilasin, tais tulla joku 45$ kun 6 kirjaa tilas
22:30 <+ast|tihOp> mm
22:30 <+ast|tihOp> mä tilasin viikko sit [9.9]
22:30 <+ast|tihOp> arvioitu saapumispäivä 4.10
22:30 <+ast|tihOp> :/

Amazon UK

Item Per Item Per Delivery
Book 0.99£ 3.99£
Book 1.48€ 5.92€


Amazon DE

Item Per Item Per Delivery
Book 0.93€ 4.67€


++Durandal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home