d-_-
I spent some time thinking about the biggest loop holes in my poker game at the moment, and came to conclusion that I'm overplaying marginal hands. Grabbing top pair with QTo just... doesn't cut it. So I decided to stop stop playing any marginal hands, and focus on improving my game of the quality hands. Thus, I'm now officiall a ultra-tight player. I even ordered myself a Championship No-limit and Pot Limit Hold'em - Tom Mcevoy ; T.J. Cloutier to get some more view on the subject. Play.com posted it this friday, so next weekend I should be able to say what I think about the book.
Also, after playing my bankroll from $250 -> 400, I made the mistake of trying to play poker while hung-over. -buyin on first hand (QK vs AK all-in), -buyin on second hand (AQ vs KK all-in). So after taking some time to adjust to the new style, I'm over $400 again. This is good news for me, because it actually brings my pre-newyear resolution of raising to $NL50 much closer than I anticipated.
Anyhow, two more exams and FINALLY I'll have all the time in the world to study poker. Read the Words of Wisdom by Gigabet, to prevent tilting.
Also, after playing my bankroll from $250 -> 400, I made the mistake of trying to play poker while hung-over. -buyin on first hand (QK vs AK all-in), -buyin on second hand (AQ vs KK all-in). So after taking some time to adjust to the new style, I'm over $400 again. This is good news for me, because it actually brings my pre-newyear resolution of raising to $NL50 much closer than I anticipated.
Anyhow, two more exams and FINALLY I'll have all the time in the world to study poker. Read the Words of Wisdom by Gigabet, to prevent tilting.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home