Midnight Madness

I made myself a birthday present, and bought Poker Tracker. Took more than half an hour to import my 20k hands, and I'm waiting anxiously to get down to analyzing my play, plugging my leaks, and finally installing that GT+ I've been reading so much about. Without any personal impressions so far, the combo looks like maphack/wallhack/aimbot combo extraordinaire, and with 2 more days of work ahead of me (maybe the last two days of physical labour of my LIFE?) I'll finally get 24/7 time to progame poker!

I've had some great poker days, gaining easily $100 a day (even more) when I'm playing concentrated on a well-rested day. Here's my latest graph finally proving to myself that I beat easily $25NL when I play on good days and how I lose only when I tilt or play tired. Currently sitting with $650 BR, I'm very close to my goal for the holidays of passing $1k roll and moving to $50NL. I don't think there's much skill difference between the two levels, but that remains to be seen. I promised to myself to follow the bankroll management rules of smarter and more experienced players, so 20xbuyin it is. Anyhow what's the rush? I beat this limit, and feel I'm improving at insane speed.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home