Bonus Whoring
I decided to whore a few sites, before continuing my conquest at Party. Actually, now that I think about it.. I decided to get Rakeback at party before continuing there, but a few easy bonus whorings first, to get some more irl money to spend on nice things :)
By the way, if you're thinking about starting poker, it's very important that you have enough money to support your life without doing withdraws - so your bankroll grows and you can move up limits. Also, it helps a lot to have some savings, so you don't have to cash out from your main site, if you decide to do some whoring.
Ok I cleared Casino.net bonus today. I deposited $250 (to 4-table $50NL, the effective level so each hand I go into the flop gives me a raked hand) and after 500 hands I had $600! To put it simply, the player level there is horrible.. It's that shitty call-never-fold-catch-poker I saw on $5NL on party. Guys called potsized bets with bottom pair, inside draw, called all-ins with top pair 7 kicker... If the software wasn't so god damn annoying, I could consider moving there to play poker. Seriously, it's that good. But anyhow, it's behind me now.
I also deposited 800e to Martinspoker.com, for the 100% bonus. I'm estimating it to take ~30h to clear, so I'm expecting a nice bonus after 90days. Also, I heard the competition is weak, so I should be pulling a nice EV+. We'll see, I have all the weekend to play it. Over and out!
By the way, if you're thinking about starting poker, it's very important that you have enough money to support your life without doing withdraws - so your bankroll grows and you can move up limits. Also, it helps a lot to have some savings, so you don't have to cash out from your main site, if you decide to do some whoring.
Ok I cleared Casino.net bonus today. I deposited $250 (to 4-table $50NL, the effective level so each hand I go into the flop gives me a raked hand) and after 500 hands I had $600! To put it simply, the player level there is horrible.. It's that shitty call-never-fold-catch-poker I saw on $5NL on party. Guys called potsized bets with bottom pair, inside draw, called all-ins with top pair 7 kicker... If the software wasn't so god damn annoying, I could consider moving there to play poker. Seriously, it's that good. But anyhow, it's behind me now.
I also deposited 800e to Martinspoker.com, for the 100% bonus. I'm estimating it to take ~30h to clear, so I'm expecting a nice bonus after 90days. Also, I heard the competition is weak, so I should be pulling a nice EV+. We'll see, I have all the weekend to play it. Over and out!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home