New month, new tricks
After 2 weeks of busting my balls, I'm finally getting some break from school work. That is, I can play a bit.. not much, but it's still better than nothing. To cap my last month, I more than doubled my bankroll, most of it during the first 2 weeks and now I've made a successful transition to $100NL. I played a few short sessions earlier this week, but that was mostly 1-2 tabling just to get used to the new blind structure.
This morning, I played my first real session on this limit, and I'm $400 up! This gave me great confidence, and pretty much removed the "what if" scenario that uh... the skill difference is huge between $50NL and $100Nl and I'm pure shit in poker and destined to grind small stakes :P
So anyhow, with a $2300 bankroll, I decided to take a small break from party and whore a few easy bonus, to get a little more feel on the proof that poker money equals RL money.
Ok so onto my post's agenda. I guess a relatively reasonable goal for this month would be to double my bankroll again, and move up limits xD After hitting the $400 streak today, I feel it's quite achievable. For a long-time goal, I'm still having positive expectations towards that $10k before the summer.
Over and out.
This morning, I played my first real session on this limit, and I'm $400 up! This gave me great confidence, and pretty much removed the "what if" scenario that uh... the skill difference is huge between $50NL and $100Nl and I'm pure shit in poker and destined to grind small stakes :P
So anyhow, with a $2300 bankroll, I decided to take a small break from party and whore a few easy bonus, to get a little more feel on the proof that poker money equals RL money.
Ok so onto my post's agenda. I guess a relatively reasonable goal for this month would be to double my bankroll again, and move up limits xD After hitting the $400 streak today, I feel it's quite achievable. For a long-time goal, I'm still having positive expectations towards that $10k before the summer.
Over and out.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home