Shazaam, Motherfuckers! d>

Muhweli: omg card rush kekeke
The images above do no justice to the fact, that I've been ascending limits, meaning that one Big Blind is worth a lot more money now in the picture, than it was when the graph starts at $25NL. I had a mad 11 BUYIN RUSH today, which breaks my previous record(s) of best day profit by 2.5x. This comes at a very nice time, since I had a 2 shitty variance days before this, losing the profits I gained at party, and Casino.net earlier this week. I had a bit luck here and there, and not much bad beats, but overall I'm very pleased with my game today. I'm starting to read my opponents really well, and I could my overpairs and TPTK very effectively against sets today, while my sets (and quads :P) paid off. Also, I'd like to point out a few differences between stakes ($5NL through $100NL):
1) At lower limits, people continue playing a hand hoping to hit shit, and their treshold for calling 2/3 - potsized bets is much lower.. may be as low as middle pair or even bottom pair, if they have some air draw there.
2) At different stakes, there's a different strength of hand which can be considered "solid". For example, when I played Casino.net $50NL, TPTK (top pair, top kicker) could be considered good enough hand to push your stack with. At $100NL, TPTK is the weak, and two pair is the minimum to really risk anything with. At least if my AA meets resistance on the flop, I'll let it go without a twitch now. At $100NL, people are playing for the set/straight/flush. The clearer you can attune to this "needed hand", the better will your overall strategy be.
take
this
you
fucking
BITCHEEEES!
SET FARMER HAS LEFT THE BUILDING ><;;

The images above do no justice to the fact, that I've been ascending limits, meaning that one Big Blind is worth a lot more money now in the picture, than it was when the graph starts at $25NL. I had a mad 11 BUYIN RUSH today, which breaks my previous record(s) of best day profit by 2.5x. This comes at a very nice time, since I had a 2 shitty variance days before this, losing the profits I gained at party, and Casino.net earlier this week. I had a bit luck here and there, and not much bad beats, but overall I'm very pleased with my game today. I'm starting to read my opponents really well, and I could my overpairs and TPTK very effectively against sets today, while my sets (and quads :P) paid off. Also, I'd like to point out a few differences between stakes ($5NL through $100NL):
1) At lower limits, people continue playing a hand hoping to hit shit, and their treshold for calling 2/3 - potsized bets is much lower.. may be as low as middle pair or even bottom pair, if they have some air draw there.
2) At different stakes, there's a different strength of hand which can be considered "solid". For example, when I played Casino.net $50NL, TPTK (top pair, top kicker) could be considered good enough hand to push your stack with. At $100NL, TPTK is the weak, and two pair is the minimum to really risk anything with. At least if my AA meets resistance on the flop, I'll let it go without a twitch now. At $100NL, people are playing for the set/straight/flush. The clearer you can attune to this "needed hand", the better will your overall strategy be.
take
this
you
fucking
BITCHEEEES!
SET FARMER HAS LEFT THE BUILDING ><;;

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home