Thursday, February 23, 2006

Change of plan

The first rule of Fight Club is - you do not talk about Fight Club.
The ones lucky enough to know what I'm talking about - I can just say that I know the handshake. But, no more of that.

The past two weeks have been... zero progress concerning poker. I've had some time to play, but my Martinspoker bonuswhoring severily backfired. I ended up positive.. but oh well.

I'm in the process of moving to fight club, so I withdrew my money and am positive about buying a 20" LCD monitor. That will make my playing much more effective I'd reckon - and it's nice to actually reap the reward off my playing. I didn't plan on withdrawing funds from my bankroll until I can buy stuff at a cost where it no longer hurts my br.. but I guess getting the monitor now would be optimal anyways. I'll decide which model I want over the weekend, probably tomorrow. I think I'll deposit just 2k back as my br, and start playing $100NL from the scratch.

Also, I finally got rid of Gametime+ and bought Pokeracehud.. god damn that saves time. Feels to have more features too, so I definitely recommend that. I'll guess I'll be posting soon, when I get the new monitor and see how my $100NL starts over again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home