Monday, April 10, 2006

Days like these...



13 Buyins... I've been playing $50nl lately to keep my bankroll safe, so the graph itself is a bit inacurate for the last 8k hands or so.. but still, a new record ^^
My last session was great, I felt like my pocket pairs were hitting set half the time... connectors hitting two pair or straight... people actually paying off my flushes. It's great to have such a big boost. And also, I'm very proud of having $100 for 5 days in a row previously last week.

I think I'll start timing my poker months starting and ending to when I get my rb (if I will get that... at least I'm very excited about getting my first rb in the next few days) instead of boring calendar months. So, my last "poker" month (actually two) have been very educational.. showing me the highs and lows of poker. The highs gives me great happiness, self-confidence and will to work on my game further. The lows keep me humble, drive me crazy and and force me to take a step back and evaluate the bigger picture from a different angle. One could even say that poker is a lot like life :)

I've been showing nice adapting to the second monitor, pokeracehud and my new config. It's definitely the way to make you more effective. 6-8 tabling gives me around 1k hands in 2h of playing, and I that gets me close to my imaginary monthly goal (again, just a goal for simple rakeback calcuations). And I got a few rl friends to try poker, after many months of whining and gloating. I have padawans -_-v

1 Comments:

Blogger Sami said...

Setinvenaaja!

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home