Friday, April 14, 2006

Evolving to Tier 2


It's official, I've switched to Shorthanded, 6MAX tables, around 39k hand mark on the graph. It's much more interesting to play, and you won't find a lot of swedish set miners there -.- I don't know why it took me so long to get to this step, because just about all the good internet pokerplayers were playing short handed. Every time I tried it, I got to a bad losing streak etc, but now it seems to be coming along great! A lot more action to go around, and basically I can play raised pots every time - and I like playing high pressure pots. It's easier to break weaker players, and you get a lot more hands vs them. I've raped through 18 buyins of $50nl today ($900!) which gives me a safe bankroll to switch to $100nl soon. A few more practice sessions so I adapt to it fully, and after that I'm seriously rolling in money.

The best thing about today is, I learned a lot about poker... the last few weeks have been "educational" and I've finetuned some techniques on full ring games.. but it doesn't compare to really LEARNING something new:)

Good fight, good night, Jesus has left the building (to be impaled by sexy Romans, hooray!). Happy Easter, I hope you figure wtf crusifixion has to do with eggs and bunnies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home